Maybe you don’t have a network of support around you but you want to continue your pregnancy. We offer a residential program that will surround you with people who care about you in a family environment. Living in our maternity home is voluntary but requires personal initiative and responsible behavior.
Basic criteria for Maternity Home residency:
- Teens through 29 years of age
- Without serious mental illness
- Willing to contribute to community living by participating in daily chores (part of life skill building)
- Commitment to participate in your own plan of restoration and growth
- Acceptance into the program through the application and interview process
Please mention your interests in our Maternity Home at your next scheduled MyChoice Appointment.