Adoption may be an option for you as you make a plan for your child’s life. The adoption process can seem intimidating and you might find yourself with a lot of questions. This is completely normal and expected as you make such an important decision regarding your child’s life. We can help you explore different resources for adoption and whether or not this might be a good choice for you.
We’ll help you process through concerns such as:
- I don’t think I want an abortion, but I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I want my baby to have a 2-parent family.
- I want my baby to have financial and emotional stability.
- Would I be able to choose my baby’s adoptive family?
- What would my relationship to the child be like?