Learning you’re pregnant can be overwhelming. It may seem impossible to become a parent right now. A lot of questions can come up as you wonder if you might be able to make it work.
We can help you process through concerns such as:
- I want to have the baby, but I’m scared about how it might change my life.
- My boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- My parents will be upset if they find out I’m pregnant.
- I want to have the baby, but I can’t afford it.
- I don’t have any insurance coverage.
- I want a baby, but not right now.
- I need to finish school.
- I’m married and the baby isn’t my husband’s.
We can provide the following resources for new parents:
- Parenting and Healthy Attachment Classes
- Budgeting and Rental Responsibility Classes
- Relationship Classes
- Medical, dental, counseling and other resource referrals
- Education and assistance in goal setting
- Case management
- Prenatal and birthing instruction
- Life skills instruction
- Assistance in completing high school and/or college level training
- Assistance in employment readiness
- Continued support and housing through our host home program or referral to community housing programs
Questions about our classes or other parenting resources we provide? Contact Josephine via email at [email protected] or call 509-755-0507.